Worm infestation & MGA part number

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Worm infestation & MGA part number
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:33:06 -0500
All:

I normally try to avoid non MG topics, but

I am being inundated with the SoBig virus.  For the last three or four
days I've recieved about 50 of them a day.  I know the return addresses
are bogus, but a few have used the mgowner@yahoo and many have a "dirty"
return address.

Is everyone getting this much?

Going on to MG topics, I was informed that "From the Service Parts List,
AFH6571 is a new # for AKE1758, Com. (C)60637, Tonneau Cover
Assembly-Black"

Does this mean that AFH6571 superceed AKE1751?  According to a twin cam
parts list, AKE1715 was superceeded by 8G9122.  I am having trouble
getting the correct tonneau to fit the snaps on my factory tonneau
equipped YD3/589.  What I've gotten isn't wide enough to use the studs
on the doors.

Blake