Re: Not Stuck in the '50s Anymore

To: gunnellj@krause.com
Subject: Re: Not Stuck in the '50s Anymore
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:14:28 -0400
John,
  You can disregard much of my earlier reply, since you found the cause.
  Last month's TSO had a tech article about distributor orientation.
Its illustration, the same as in the workshop manual, shows the flat edge
of the distributor facing the rear edge of the dynamo.  In that position,
the tach cable can't contact the primary wire to distributor.
Bob