RE: [mg-tabc] Oil Filter Clean Out?

To: "Dave & Diana Dwyer" <dmdwyer@optusnet.com.au>,
Subject: RE: [mg-tabc] Oil Filter Clean Out?
From: "Robert Grunau" <cgrunau@pathcom.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:21:12 -0400
And listers in North America are reminded that I have for several years
supplied the filter adapter to accept a modern spin-on oil filter for both
TB/TC/early TD  oil pumps and also late TD/TF oil pumps. Don't even THINK
about cleaning the original can filter.

I also supply TC alfin brake drums, also fit TA and TB. .
Now supply TD/TF alfin brake drums.
T-ABC Front stub axles.
T-ABC Rear tapered half shafts.
T-ABC Tompkins steering box covers.
T-ABC Rear axle wheel bearing nuts to accept a modern lip seal.
Light steel racing flywheels for XPAG/XPEG engines.
Regards, Bob Grunau

Ryco don't make the original TC/TD throw-away oil filters any more.

Listers in Oz may like to know that I'm now making a very close look-alike
using a modern spin-on filter. It's dimensionally the same and fits straight
into the original brackets.

If you have a need drop me a line for photos, etc.