Looking for a MGer in Beaverton, OR

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a MGer in Beaverton, OR
From: "Terry Looft" <tlooft@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:20:11 -0400
Is there anyone willing to receive a MGA windshield for me till I get back
to Portland to pick it up? The seller can deliver it to the Beaverton area
next weekend if I were to buy it. He tells me that no one will insure glass
for shipment. It's the windshield for my MGA coupe and hard to come by at a
price less than my first born child. I would be glad to pay you, buy you
dinner, or a few beers (If I'm on a two day layover, after all I have to fly
the plane).
People at work are used to seeing me with car parts on the airplane. <It's
good to be the captain.> Try to carry two MGB front wings and a MGC cly head
on the same airplane.
Anyway if there is someone on the list in Beaverton willing to keep it till
I get back to Portland I would buy the
windshield for my coupe. I would rent a car to come pick it up the next time
I'm in Portland.

Thanks,

Terry
59 MGA Coupe (with cracked windshield)