Re: TD Lubrication - nipples

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TD Lubrication - nipples
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:23:24 -0500
I unscrewed the grease zirk/nipple and guess what? The infamous ball fell
out! There was no sign of a spring though. I found that with the zirk
removed, I can easily pump oil into the rack with my handy little bottle cap
pump. I'm going to plug the zirk hole with JB Weld so the oil can't run out.
I can always unscrew the zirk again when I want to add oil.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336