Re: Image of Silver Streak Gray TD

To: budkrueger@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Image of Silver Streak Gray TD
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:01:25 -0500
Bud,
  Check out CT MG Club's site, CTMGCLUB.com and run through the TD stuff.
 TD&Dog is one that gives an accurate color of the car.... at the time of
day when the pic was taken.
  Like the Birch Grey used on TFs, the Silver Streak Grey takes on the
color of the sky and background. That is to say, at high noon it's very
silver, then late afternoon it tends toward green. In the early morning
it can have a pink tinge.
  The SSG car in the club's pic (car has red wheels, grille and
upholstery) is mine. The color of the body is not original paint, but
it's a good match for the paint inside the doors and footwell where it's
been protected by inner panels.
Bob