Re: GoF West 2002, wasTD Carb Question

To: "Charles F Inman" <floydinman@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: GoF West 2002, wasTD Carb Question
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:13:16 -0800
Hi, Floyd.........

I'm assuming that, by "over-the-hill", you are referring to the fact that
I'm on the other side of the Sierras and Bob is the other side of the
Rockies?

Yes, Durango is on the agenda for this year. Whether the PA will be finished
is doubtful as we are so busy at work these days with other people's
restorations that there's little time for my own stuff. However, we will be
there, with a group from the Sacramento Valley MG club, eagerly anticipating
meeting up with old friends again after too long an absence.

Happy New Year to you, and a hug for Her Majesty!

Lawrie