preseving my upholstry

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: preseving my upholstry
From: Andrew Kirk <andrewk962@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 22:16:40 -0800 (PST)
Dear All:
    Cedric, my beloved beast has languished under
tarps for many years and the foul critters have been
doing bad things inside the cockpit.  Another winter
is upon us and I need advice as how to forestall these
varmits.  It looks (and smells) like I will have to
replace the upholstery when I finally get around to
the restoration.
    I had hoped to begin all this next year upon
retirement but due to circumstances rather beyond (way
beyond ) my control retirement is retreating somewhat.
     Anyway my 55 TF needs protection and I can't get
Guieto and Nuncio to stand around with squeril guns
protecting him I am asking for suggestions.
Andy Kirk
55 TF1500 RHD
92 240 SX

=====
Andy                    Work is the curse of the bikeing
Andrew J. Kirk          classes!!
andrewk962@yahoo.com
akirk@etm-inc.com(work)  650-941-1287, cell 510-459-4452
http://greetings.yahoo.com