RE: Shut-off

To: "Ben Prince" <blprince2@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Shut-off
From: "Charley Robinson" <charleyrob@bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:01:18 -0400
I bought a fuel filter and shutoff valve for my TF from:

Tiley's Tinker Works
68 Winding Lane, Feasterville, PA 19053; 215-355-1992 or 215-698-6344.

The kit was $25 +$1 S&H and included all the fittings and connections you'll
need to add a fuel shutoff and an in-line filter. It works and, while you
can probably put the parts together cheaper, this saved a lot of scrounging
around looking for them. Worth the money to me.

Charley Robinson
1954 MGTF