P Type Cable to Hydraulic Brake Conversion

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: P Type Cable to Hydraulic Brake Conversion
From: "Brian Rainbow" <brian@brianjrainbow.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:36:20 +0100
Guys,
          about 6 months ago someone put out a note about converting P Type
brakes from cable to hydraulic, including an article by D.R.Machin that had
appeared in Practical Motorist many years ago. Does anyone have a copy of
that article that they could send me? I thought I had saved it, but have
only got the first page!
Happy MotorinG, Brian Rainbow, Leamington Spa, U.K.       TA2551 and PA0777