RE: 52 Brake Problem

To: "'bobbyv@trilobyte.net'" <bobbyv@trilobyte.net>,
Subject: RE: 52 Brake Problem
From: "Hermance, Jonathan" <Jonathan_Hermance@ATK.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:32:12 -0600
Bob,

On the phone, we discussed the possibility of the wheel cylinder pistons
going too far on a hard down-hill brake application and cocking  due to some
combination of loose brake adjustment, too many drum turnings and older worn
brake shoes.  As things cooled, the wheel cylinder pistons returned into the
cylinders and all seemed normal.  Let me know what other folks say if any of
them do not post their reply for all to see.

Jon