Who's got the virus?

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Who's got the virus?
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:44:50 -0600
Friends, Relatives, and aquaintences:

Everyone that is in my address book is getting this message.

In the last two days I've received the following message.
According to the information supplied to me, someone with my
email address in their address book has an infected computer.  ON
the outside chance it's someone whose email address I have, you
may want to run a virus program to make sure your system is not
the infected one.

My computer shouldn't be infected yet as I've trashed both
messages without looking at the exe file.

Blake

<<<snip>>>
> Subject:
>         Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
>    Date:
>         Thu, 24 May 2001 18:22:47 -0400 (EDT)
>    From:
>         Hahaha <hahaha@sexyfun.net>
>

> Today, Snowhite was turning 18. The 7 Dwarfs always where very
> educated and
> polite with Snowhite. When they go out work at mornign, they
> promissed a
> *huge* surprise. Snowhite was anxious. Suddlently, the door open,
> and the
> Seven
> Dwarfs enter...

<<<snip>>>

Attached to this message is a file called "dwarf4you.exe."  I
have been informed that this file is a virus.

<<<snip>>>
The "Snowhite" message and the file attachment indicate that the
sender's
PC is infected by the Hybris Worm.  You'll find a "BCPL.NET News"
message
about Hybris that I sent out to all my Internet customers a while
back at
the following URL:
http://www.bcpl.net/news/news.20010205a.hybris .  It
contains links to additional info if you want more.
<<<snip>>>