RE: Seat Belts

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Seat Belts
From: "Paul ." <dejoux@lovemywheels.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 02:05:42 -0700
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
>Now is the time for me to put in seat belts if I am going to do it at all.  My
>TF is stripped down about as far as it is going to go.  Does anyone have any
>ideas on how they should be mounted?  The floor doesn't seem stout enough to
>handle them.

Why do you want seats belts, because its safer or because its a legal
requirement over there.

On our TF it misses the date for not needing seat belts by a few months so it
has to have them.  We just have them bolted through the plywood with a metal
plate on the bottom.  Wont work it will just pull through but it keeps land
transport safety dept. happy.

My theory is its better to be thrown out if something happens anyway.

Paul Fulton
1955 TF1500