Craig Seabrook - The Whitworth Shop

To: T-ABC group <mg-tabc@egroups.com>
Subject: Craig Seabrook - The Whitworth Shop
From: "John T. Seim" <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 00:15:25 -0700
I knew that Craig Seabrook turned out excellent woodwork for our cars,
but had no idea how well the instrument dashboard restorations were. Oh,
yes, I knew that he could silkscreen the instrument panels for TA-TB-TC,
chrome the instrument panels, and paint them. But I didn't know what
else he did, until recently. Do you have original starter or choke
cables? These can be remanufactured to new condition, keeping the
original knobs, but new cables, sheath, rechromed socket. Better than
any reproduction item that you will find. He can refurbish all
components found on the instrument panel. The finished work looks like
it belongs on a more expensive vehicle than a MG. Considering what you
will pay for a reproduction part, and what you lose in quality, it is a
pleasure to know where to find a source for superior parts.
John Seim
Irvine, CA