Chassis paint questions

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Chassis paint questions
From: "D.Roozemond" <danko@cti019.citg.tudelft.nl>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:43:37 +0100
Hi,

after a long while not looking at my partly disabled TD I decided to put some
effort in it.

so bought some parts and went off.....

So the first questions remain (willing to ask for ages.......)

* what kind of paint was used originally for the chassis?

* what kind of paint is currently considered best (given that I do NOT have
chassis and body seperated) ?

Thanx

Greetings Danko Roozemond

P.s. Tseries-faq will be updated in the coming month(s), I am one year behind)
faq can be found at:cci.ct.tudelft.nl/danko/mg-td.html

Please feel free to reply to d.roozemond@ct.tudelft.nl
MG TD '53    (to become toy after (DIY) restauration)
FIAT 500 '69 (small and slow :56 mph max, good fun to drive though)
MG BGT '72   (sold last week-- wanting a midget instead (not a rest project))
----
anybody in the market for a FIAT 500 (red)?