Offset cam sprocket keys

To: "Mg-T Mail List" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Offset cam sprocket keys
From: "Marty Klein" <drzzzz@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 12:48:26 -0500
Hi Folks,

I'm installing a fast-road cam in my 53 TD XPAG. I want to degree in the
cam, but understand that I will need offset cam sprocket keys to adjust the
cam/crank timing.  Can anyone tell me where I can get these offset keys, or
even how to go about making them?

Is there a reasonably priced adjustable (vernier) cam sprocket available?
I've heard that George Edney (UK) makes these, but the price is pretty
steep.  The offset keys sound like a more reasonable alternative.

Of course, if you have some spare offset cam sprocket keys for sale......

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, advice, spare keys.....

Marty Klein
drzzzz@inebraska.com