Re: xpag engine # 8203

To: SherParker@aol.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: xpag engine # 8203
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:43:59 EDT
In a message dated 6/27/00 12:53:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SherParker@aol.com writes:

<<  have come upon the above listed engine.
 Anyone out there know the number of the car to which it was fitted?
 Is that car in existent today?
 Is the engine needed to restore originality for the car?

 thx

 sherwood parker

You might check with the New England MGT Register.  My 52 TD (under
restoration) originally came with XPAG 17288, but had a Volvo in it when
purchased.

In restoration, I'll return to XPAG 31195 (from a TF 1250), but I'd love to
have an original.  My original engine # is on file with NEMGTR, so it's
possible that whoever orginally had #8203 is also on file.