Re: Compression Reduction

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Compression Reduction
From: Chip Old <fold@bcpl.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:26:36 -0400 (EDT)
Oops!  Typo alert!  I meant to write "...will also decrease the
compression ratio", but as is often the case my typing finger (singular
intended) paid no attention to my brain.

--
Chip Old (Francis E. Old)               E-Mail:  fold@bcpl.net
Manager, BCPL Network Services          Voice:   410-887-6180