Bug sprayer aeration issue

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Bug sprayer aeration issue
From: "Bill Traill" <bill@clovermachine.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:06:22 -0700
Geoff,

Good point.
I have not tried the idea of using the bug sprayer. I did attempt to
get the original article from the subscriber to the Military Vehicle
Magazine before submitting the idea, but it appears to have been
passed on to someone else. I don't recall the author mentioning the
aeration issue.

I thought it was a pretty slick idea and intended on setting one up
someday...........Thanks for the rebuttal.

Bill