RE: Virus Allert!!!???

To: mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Virus Allert!!!???
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 23:56:38 -0700
I just received the following message from Jimmy Dunn.  So I
guess I owe him an appoligy for saying the message may have been
bogus.  However the warning was not.

Blake

******************************

           Re: VIRUS ALLERT!!!???
       Date:
           Sun, 11 Jun 2000 16:26:23 -0500
      From:
           "jimmy dunn" <jimmydunn@mindspring.com>
        To:
           "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>

Blake,

         I only sent to you one message so I guess I
 must have a "bug" in my system. I hope I didn't not cause
 you any problems with your computer system. I will not send
 anymore e-mail messages until I get this problems corrected.
 Sorry about the late reply but I've been out of town for the
 weekend.

  Jimmy Dunn
   52 MGTD