Re: Pertronix Ignition Installation and Dist Cam and Timing

To: BobMGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pertronix Ignition Installation and Dist Cam and Timing
From: "Scott Allen" <s4usea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:30:19 GMT

There was an article in TSO a few months back about how to use a strobe to
dynamically time a T-type.  Basically you disconnect the electical lead to
the fuel pump, and then use just the starter to crank the engine.  In a
perfect world, you'd have an adjustable strobe so you can dial it in 4deg
BTDC or so...  Haven't tried it yet, but it should work.

-Scott

52TD