King/Swivel pins

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: King/Swivel pins
From: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:58:24 -0700
Hi All,

I putting the front suspension back together and want to verify what I
read in the manual.  Just to make sure I read the King English the right
way.

I've had the King Pins on my 52 TD completely apart.  I am now putting
them back together after cleaning and painting.  The book says to turn
them 1 and 1/2 turns out from the Max.  At least this is what I thought
I read.  Am I correct?

It also says that the Right hand unit has right threads and left unit
has left.  Some how mine were backwards.  I marked them with a metal tag
when removed front he car.

I need a place to get some TD front Shocks rebuilt any one on the list
have recommendations on Shops to do this?

TIA

Rick