Change Subject Was RE: TD camshaft

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>,
Subject: Change Subject Was RE: TD camshaft
From: "Roger D. Thompson" <rthompson@flex.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:26:05 -0500
Lawrie and Ray,

It is easy to select the reply to address a mail to the T list and just as easy
to delete the Subject: or modify it as I have done
with this one.

Roger

DX 9 April 98 EC Adenocarcinoma Stage 1 T1N0M0
Chemo/Radiation April-May 98 (Cis-Platinum & 5-FU)
Transhiatal Esophagectomy 25 June 98
NED last check-up JAN 2000
AOL rdthompso6 Yahoo rdtthompson
The Woodlands, Texas