RE: Antenna

To: Stuart Keen <simbafish@home.com>
Subject: RE: Antenna
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:13:37 -0700
I still have a side mount antenna on my TD mounted in front of
the passenger's door. The next time I paint the car, I'm going to
go to all the work of welding in the holes.

The car came with an older Motorola tube radio mounted in the
glove box. Since this was one of those "hummer" types, I replaced
it with an inaudible  modern compact transistorized positive
ground radio mounted under the dash below the glove box. I could
never hear either one of them when going faster than 30 mph, so
I've sold them both. If I had wanted a radio, I would have needed
to use a single ear headset.