RE: XPAG Rocker bushes,

To: "'david.tinker'" <david.tinker@virgin.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: XPAG Rocker bushes,
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:24:46 -0500
David,

The oil groove should be at the bottom. This will position it in roughly
opposite the oil hole in the rocker shaft. The rocker shaft should be
positioned such that the oil feed holes to the rockers are on top. The
majority of wear will be at the bottom of the rocker shaft, so you want the
oil groove there so as to provide a feed of oil.

Regards,
Lew Palmer