Re: What Insight Was Bob So Kind as to Share on the Fitting of a TF Body

To: <Sleuth@usa.com>
Subject: Re: What Insight Was Bob So Kind as to Share on the Fitting of a TF Body, Pray Tell...
From: "david.tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:17:35 +0100
Hi Sleuth

Give us a name and tell us where you are up to in the conversation and I
will willingly keep you informed regarding the fitting of the TF body as
well as updating you on the comments so far.

The body is on hold at the moment pending further consideration of the
possible electrolytic problems arising with the aluminium alloy skin and
associated steel parts.

I am back with the cylinder head and assembling it following an unleaded
conversion ( yes I thought about it but the engine was out and to hell with
the expence!!!!!.). The valves are in but when I looked at the rockers I
needed a new rocker shaft and shells, the oilway cross worn by the shells
into the rocker shaft looked quite interesting.  To add to the expense I
looked at the radiator and thought how good it appeared until I saw the hole
in the bottom tank, back to the drawing board!!!.

The whole project is on hold at the moment until I have done a very
inportant job for the boss, decorated the kitchen.( anybody good at
wallpapering is welcome to help!!)

Regards

David Tinker