TF Body

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TF Body
From: "david.tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 14:03:04 +0100
I have my rolling chassis and am about to start on fitting the body. The
original body had rotted away except for the steel scuttle top which was
used in the new body which I had made but this time clad in Aluminium Alloy
on the ash framework.

Does anyone have experience in fitting a new body onto a TF (or TD for that
matter ) including the fitting of the firewall. Also should the engine be in
place together with radiator etc  to enable the bonnet tops to be positioned
correctly?.

The benefit of your experience will be gratefully received.

Thanks

David Tinker

51 TD
66 xke