Good Book

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Good Book
From: DGeis@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:50:23 EST
Hello List:
I've just returned from the local Borders Book Store.  While I was there I
discovered a very nice coffee table size (11" X 15") book entitled "MG Sports
Cars".  IT is 160 pages and is profusely illustrated with hundreds of
excellent color photographs of nearly (maybe every) model of MG ever made from
1924 on.  Normally, I would not bring this up as the price would be in $30
range.  However, (the point at last) this book was on the bargain books pile
at $4.99.  How could any MG fan refuse at that price?  I don't know anything
about the operation of Borders, but it is possible that copies are available
in other Borders stores at that price.  If anyone is interested the
particulars follow:
                MG Sports Cars, An illustrated history of the world-famous
sporting
                        marque by Malcolm Green.  CLB 4899 ©1997 CLB
International, Godalming
                Business Centre, Woolsack Way, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1XW, UK
                ISBN 1-85833-606-6
Good luck.  Dave G.  PS just checked Borders on the net.  $18.19.