healeys

RE: glove box lock

To: "BEAU2EVE@aol.com" <BEAU2EVE@aol.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: glove box lock
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:02:57 -0500
I have the opposite problem.  My lock tab doesn't move up high enough to
contact the latch.  If I loosen the rear hold-down piece (that screws into
the door) and move it away from the door, the tab moves up nicely----but
then, the hold-down piece sits away from the door noticable.  Fortunately,
my door snaps together very well w/o the tab locking but I'd like to get it
working as it should.
tom

I'm