healeys

Distributor Big-Picture Questions

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distributor Big-Picture Questions
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:49:04 -0700
I see in Moss' website that neither distributor is available.

The later distributor seems to have a plentiful supply of caps.

If those of us with early distributors reach a point where we can't get caps
and can't change distributors to the later model--that means we may reach
the point where we have to buy Mallorys or adapt something else--just to get
a cap.

Are the Healey Mallory caps the same as other 6-cyl Mallory caps? How hard
are Mallory caps to get?

How hard would it be to adapt, say, a 6-cyl Chevy or Ford distributor to the
Healey drive?
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA