Looking for different roll/pitch settings

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for different roll/pitch settings
From: Fisher Patrick-r37492 <Patrick.Fisher@motorola.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 15:49:24 -0700
So far I've recorded runs in my totally stock DS SE-R running the
stock Conti tires and a greatly modified DM Civic on V700's. Here
are the roll/pitch settings I'm running. Do these look fairly accurate
or should I change anything?

Sentra:
    Pitch - 4.5
    Roll   - 3.6

Civic:
    Pitch - 2.3
    Roll   - 3.2

I'd also appreciate it if people would share their settings and let
us know what class you run, what tires and whether or not you
feel the car is built for the class or just in a class because of
one or two mods that bumped you out of something else.

I'm just trying to spur discussion while also collecting a little
database of what settings work for what type of car. I'd like
to start trying different cars for our end-of-day Time-Only
runs for experience and I need a better feel for the roll
and pitch adjustment within Geez. As everyone knows
the help file describes a setting of 10 as equating to
a "'72 Lincoln Town Car with 4 flat tires and a refrigerator
strapped to the roof." Ok, so where does a SS ZO6 fall
or say an F125 kart? What about a BS M3? What is
everyones experience with this feature?

Patrick
Az. Region SCCA
 - '02 DS Sentra SE-R