Re: Exporting data?

To: "Nelson, James Howard \(UMR-Student\)" <jhnrh7@umr.edu>,
Subject: Re: Exporting data?
From: "Takao Inoue" <osaka@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:12:24 -0500
Hi James,

I don't have a direct answer to your question... but

The data file (*.gcd) is a plain text file with x and y axis
comma delimited. Given your initial speed, it is not terribly
difficult to compute speed (then derive RPM and hp based
on your car). It would take time to approach what Byron
has accomplished, but you can get some crude approximations.

I have been using Matlab to import GEEZ data to do
side-by-side comparison etc in addition to the GEEZ software.
Lot of fun, I might add :-)

Regards,
Tak
< osaka@texas.net >