Roll & pitch advice requested

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roll & pitch advice requested
From: "Albert R. Carbone" <acarbone@stelvio.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:41:34 -0400
Hello all:

I bought the Geez/G-Cube package about a month ago, and haven't really had
too much time to try it out.

I'm going to be switching it between my two cars, and I am hoping to get
some Roll / Pitch parameter settings from people with similar cars.

The first car is a 1996 Porsche 993 Twin Turbo with an Andial suspension
package (lowered, stiffer springs).  The second car is a 1989 Porsche 944
Turbo with M030 suspension.  Both cars are running on 18 inch wheels shod
with Bridgestone SO-2's.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Al Carbone