Re: Geez executable error

To: <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Subject: Re: Geez executable error
From: "Charles Brown" <brow@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 01:57:41 -0400
    It seems this error was caused by the network. Even though the undocked
settings enabled the LPT port, after docking, the parallel port was disabled
in the "undocked" config. I am unsure why the error occurred, I guess the
program can't handle unadressable ports at all, even if the dongle isn't
required.

Regards
Charles Brown