RE: Questions

To: "Michael Nelson @ A-L Equipment" <Michael@a-lequipment.com>,
Subject: RE: Questions
From: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:53:21 -0600
"Michael Nelson @ A-L Equipment" wrote:

> Have a few questions, want to pick up this little item, but need to figure a
> few things out 1st.
>
> Do any of you use it in a C5? and if so, where did you mount it?

Michael,

I have a C5 coupe and have used the Geez cube for a couple years.  I went
to my local Chevy dealer's parts counter and ordered another targa top holder -
you know, those plastic things that you secure in your hatch area to hold the
top in place?  Only the C5 coupes have them - if you have a hardtop or
convertible you'll have to find some other place to put it.  Anyway, I removed
the base of the holder with a screwdriver and some prying.  After cutting away
some plastic I had a good flat base that I could attach the Geez Cube to and
allow for easy installation and removal.  If you have any other questions just
ask - I'm sure the Geez list can come up with answers for you.

John "No, not that one" Engstrom

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///