Re: Various Schools

To: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>, Jkinser77@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Various Schools
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:07:59 -0500
At 02:29 PM 1/27/00 -0800, Bob Monday wrote:
>Byron told me that I should get in touch with Mark Sirota re: the Geez
>school. Jean tells me that Byron is in charge... Mark says, "Don't tell
>me.. post it to the list". Who pulls the names from the list? That's
>who I'm posting! For the rest of you, "Sorry 'bout the spam". <G>
>
>Would SOMEONE just put me down as interested in the Geez school,
>please. Easter weekend in Philly would be not only fine, but preferred,
>since it permits travel time on either side (assuming the school is
>Friday night/Saturday). If that doesn't fly, just let me know when
>there will be one within a day's drive of Indy.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Bob Monday

Bob,

Tarheel Sports Car Club is tentatively planning a Dial In session as part
of an Evolution/McKamey School in Lumberton, NC (less than two hours SE of
Raleigh) on April 30th. I believe this is the "Geez school" that Mark,
Jean, etc. are talking about.

You might consider this to be a "day's drive".

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford