Re: Deletion bug on the Palm...

To: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Deletion bug on the Palm...
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 06:45:51 -0700
We put the confirmation box in there just for the first deletion.  After
that we figure you know you are deleting, and don't want to torture the
user with two taps for each file.

There is supposed to be no functionality changes to the OS for the Palm
V, so I'm confused a bit by this one.  What did the list decide on John
Engstrom's similar problem while I was away?  I thought I read something
about HotSync restoring the files for you...

--Byron