fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen Lodging

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen Lodging
From: Finishing Touch via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 22:24:07 -0400

--------------C663D254F043D1A80AD0B849

This will be my first race at Watkins Glen and will be accompanied by my
wife, Helen. We will need lodging (Oct. 14-17) and are not looking for
something high end or fancy, just clean and safe and preferably within
20 minutes (or so) of the track. Any recommendations, or places to avoid
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Kurtz
1970 Triumph TR6

--------------C663D254F043D1A80AD0B849

  <head>

  </head>
      Glen and will be accompanied by my wife, Helen. We will need
      lodging (Oct. 14-17) and are not looking for something high end or
      fancy, just clean and safe and preferably within 20 minutes (or
      so) of the track. Any recommendations, or places to avoid would be
      appreciated. <br>
      Thanks,<br>
      Mike Kurtz<br>
      1970 Triumph TR6 <br>