fot

Re: [Fot] Weber DCOE 40's on TR6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weber DCOE 40's on TR6
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 08:27:11 -0700

--------------F7D20055D615D9F193E35AE4

On 8/19/20 6:51 AM, Robert Lang via Fot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I poked around in the archives and found a few TR6 references with
> Weber jetting, but for the most part the references fail to mention
> the choke tubes for the setups.
I have a Weber web page for the TR 2-A engines. While it doesn't go into
the 6, it does describe what you are looking for when tuning the carbs
and what the individual bits do. It might be of some help. You really
want an O2 sensor to get closer than ballpark.

http://www.tr3a.info/WeberDCOEinfo.htm

You will also want t read over Shane's TR6 Weber web page

http://triumph.hottr6.com/tr6weber.html

TeriAnn

--------------F7D20055D615D9F193E35AE4

  <head>
  </head>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:1676143840.3247385.1597845065394@mail.yahoo.com">
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
          archives and found a few TR6 references with Weber jetting,
          but for the most part the references fail to mention the choke
          tubes for the setups.</div>
    I have a Weber web page for the TR 2-A engines. While it doesn't go
    into the 6, it does describe what you are looking for when tuning
    the carbs and what the individual bits do. It might be of some help.
    You really want an O2 sensor to get closer than ballpark.<br>
href="http://www.tr3a.info/WeberDCOEinfo.htm";>http://www.tr3a.info/WeberDCOEinfo.htm</a></p>
href="http://triumph.hottr6.com/tr6weber.html";>http://triumph.hottr6.com/tr6weber.html</a></p>

--------------F7D20055D615D9F193E35AE4--

--===============6352868256474849508==