fot

Re: [Fot] Hubs n Bearings

To: malaboge@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hubs n Bearings
From: jkhagen@charter.net
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:20:15 -0500 (EST)
Cc: vintage-race@autox.team.net, tvr@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
I'll reply all to see if anybody out there thinks I'm crazy-
    I have TVR Grandtura  MK III  '63--I use the Spit uprights drill out
the hollow lower ends [for grease] thread and install grade 5-8 bolts to
re-enforce-[must now grease by hand every once in  awhile] Machine outer
GT-6 spindle to accept TR-3-4 hubs---worked for 7+ years.  John Hagen
Merry Christmas!