fot

Re: [Fot] Manifold needed

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Manifold needed
From: Jeff Kelley <jeffreykelley@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:16:46 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
That sounds right. The "Le Mans" head was used from around engine number
9350E to 13050E (TR3). They were a low port head with larger diameter (1
1/2" vs 1 13/32'") inlets for H6 SU's and reportedly had better flow,
possible giving 100 Hp. The first manifold used for H6 carburetors had
the 1 13/32" the same as the TR2's used for H4 SU's. These heads also
have raised bosses around the cylinder head bolts. I've never seen one,
but I would love to.

The parts manuals shows 5 different intake manifolds for side screened
cars.

Jeff Kelley

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com