fot

[Fot] 1958 Triumph TR3 head light rim...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] 1958 Triumph TR3 head light rim...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:04:57 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: BillDentin
Amici...

Bob Wismer's son-in-law, Doug Allison, is the new owner of our Tornado
Thunder Bolt, and since after 111 racing events, it has been retired from
racing, he is in the process of a complete restoration and conversion into a
fancy
street roadster.  This includes getting all of the lights working again.
He is in need of one (-1-) 1958 TR3 head light rim.  I am unfamiliar with
this rim, but Doug describes it as being 'split', with a screw to hold it
together when in place.  He has one, but needs another.  Does anyone have one
they would be willing to part with?

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com