fot

Re: [Fot] explaination of fittings...

To: <mark@bradakis.com>, Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] explaination of fittings...
From: John Herrera <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:11:57 -0500
> quality workmanship on it. The thing I had him deal with before
> he took it out was that a braided oil line was hard against the cable
> coming from the positive battery terminal. It wouldn't take long for
> that hose to gnaw through the insulation, I'm sure.

Once my students installed a turbine engine on the test stand in such a way
that the large (over one inch) braided steel fuel (AVgas) line touched the
positive post of the 28VDC ground power unit plug.

They learned how to use a fire extinguisher that day.

John H.

fot@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive