fot

Re: BRIC "Touring"

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BRIC "Touring"
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 18:05:29 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I got a bunch of stuff in the mail today from Road America regarding the
BRIC event. I'm coming in from "out of town", and I saw on the schedule
that "touring" is available during the event.

The form indicates that the touring is $75 - I can accept that.

The question I have is: the form indicates that an additional $20 needs
to be tagged on to the form, I guess as a late fee. Can anyone tell me if
the $20 appiles to touring as well as the "real participants"?

Oh, and if I do tour, what kind of "tech" do I have to pass? My car is
relatively safe (at least while it's parked in the garage! ;-) ) but I
was wondering what sort of issues the tech folks might be looking for.

That's it for now.

rml

p.s. did anyone else watch John Lye's TR3 in the movie Diner last night
on the Comedy Central cable station??? Hi John.
p.p.s anyone want to "work the camera" in my car while I take a few laps?
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |