[Roadsters] Absurd Price of Parts

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Absurd Price of Parts
From: Ken Oxenrider <bushpilot444@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:24:04 -0500
Here is a prime example of why my roadster will not be brought back to
stock.  I realize this is a rare, new, in the box grille but it is just
an example of how crazy parts prices have become.

Datsun Roadster 2000 Grille NEW IN BOX Never Installed $2,495.00

--

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is
when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit