Re: [Roadsters] Gauges....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Gauges....
From: "Graeme S." <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 12:54:28 +1030
You can bypass the rheostat to check the globes are bright enough, just
short out the two Red/Blue wires that connect to it.

Trouble with the Temp and Fuel gauges playing up in unison is usually a
result of a faulty Voltage Regulator for those two gauges.
Located at the steering column just under the dash, a small rectangular
can.
Make sure the terminals are tight and the can is grounded properly.
Sent from my Toshiba Laptop one finger at a time!

Regards,
Graeme S.

nissanman.shutterfly.com