[Roadsters] San Francisco Bay Area roadster parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] San Francisco Bay Area roadster parts
From: "FRED KATZ" <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:30:17 -0700
I will soon be disposing of many late-model Datsun
roadster body parts, many of which will be free over the
next couple months.  Pick up at my home only, no delivery.
Been off the list for the last few years for various
personal reasons. Now I need to clear out lots of stuff.
The free stuff is not perfect, has surface rust but can be
used to replace accident damage. Under door rocker panels,
windshield surround, firewall, inner fenders, rear body
half, etc. Some of the free stuff is really good -
near-perfect frame and not-perfect 68 body with papers and
black plates.

Contact me off-list if interested, and I can arrange a
look-see at the stuff. Again, pick-up at my home only, no
delivery.

Fred Katz - BADROC
roadster@astound.net