Re: [Roadsters] low oil pressure cut off (was elec fuel pump)

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] low oil pressure cut off (was elec fuel pump)
From: David Patten <futofab@gsinet.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 16:13:29 -0400
Cc: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
The Carter brand cut-off switch sells for $17.97 at Summit Racing.
It switches at 7PSI.

Seems that even low idle oil pressure would still be enough to keep pump
power flowing.
Link:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/crt-a68301/overview/.

On wiring, use a relay to supply power to the pump. Wiring power direct
thru a safety switch to the pump will add to voltage drop and may shorten
the pump's life..
 Dave Patten, Owner

FutoFab, LLC
199 Stark Hwy So