Re: [Roadsters] oops

To: dave n <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] oops
From: Stan Wilkins <ragtopman1601@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:06:45 -0700
Cc: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Had a similar situation Friday.  I decided it was time to clean out the
parts washer.  What the heck am I gonna do with all that stuff in the
tank?  I could take it to the parts store if I could just figure how to
get it there.  So I double bagged some large garbage bags and put them
in a 15 gallon can I use as my trash can in the garage.  I then used a
can and scooped the liquid and gunk into the bags.  I was almost
finished; had about 5 gallons of the stuff in the bags.  I tipped the
washer up to get the last of the stuff.  As I tipped the washer with one
hand and scooped with the other I lost balance with the washer and it
fell over.  As it fell it knocked the can with the bags over.  It took
almost a full bag of oil dry just to stop the flow and another to pick
up the residue.  The stain will remind me for a long time that I need to
be more careful.  Oh, and now what do I do with the soaked oil dry?

Stan, cleaning up the mess