Re: [Roadsters] Nissan Skylines to be destroyed

To: Ken.Smart@csiro.au
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Nissan Skylines to be destroyed
From: Paul Kort <paulsdatsunstuff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 20:49:15 -0400
Cc: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=CyutehwRLEd0LrK1sybn6vHsWRdmyFT+7pBtWU0XQhM=; b=P1sutodO3TGqoJpTh+GvLm05xXHx9n2ZDKgcO8VTe20pt/sjukCxCLin29XJ4KZQ5r gkLKuX7qekDBNVshrKVS89SBZFDx8Y7zt8EqFvZa+xUk8FZFHqaZiIRwo4XY/pKgFNkW ur8FAV/E+EC911FuCRrS8GJ0OGAXZYZmfTXuFxQjsNktyHjHYO0Yyv2ZeJtF3y7LAobT 3q50SKKF2W/i2cLt+hrfShyx7SPwV4wRsKX4jY3TirUDnRCY+PNscIVd5JFOqmvocKm/ rHUuLBmPKgiwlILqePSFAUISjWo+vWMCIDHNQoAdsnEKQ5g578UVFnXKRX1lKQ/st5xp IQFA==
Sender: datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net
  The VIN tag on my roadster had several layers of over spray on it when I
purchased the car.  I use a dab of solvent to try and clean it.  The next
thing I know, I have a shiny metal tag.  No words, no letters, just the
last part on the VIN that is stamped on the tag.  Am I in violation of that
law?

Nameless
Ohio